ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS
SACE International offers:
- proven learning techniques tailored to university study
- a balanced choice of subjects leading to a variety of university courses
- a mixture of school assessments and external examinations that assess students fairly
- an opportunity for students to complete the program over one year (with appropriate recognition for previous studies)
- the flexibility for students to complete the program over an extended period
- an opportunity for students to increase their Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) by repeating subjects without penalty.
SACE benefits for Vietnamese students:
Except for students with high academic performance from gifted schools (such as Chu Van An High school, Hanoi Amsterdam High school, …), Vietnamese high school graduates are required to take one year foundation study before entering their first year at Australian universities.
Vietnamese students who successfully complete the SACE International Program are eligible to receive an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR), which can help them to bypass current foundation year study and get a direct entry to university admission in any state in Australia.
Besides, SACE International Program is highly regarded as a pre-university course that thoroughly prepares students for tertiary study. Their graduates in Malaysia and China have been accepted by many high profile tertiary institutions such as:
University of Auckland (New Zealand)
University of Canterbury (New Zealand)
Victoria University of Wellington (New Zealand)
Middlesex University (UK)
Singapore Management University
Cambridge University (UK)
Oxford University (UK)
London School of Economics (UK)
University of Bristol (UK)
University of Southampton (UK)
Imperial College, London
University of Leicester (UK)
University of Birmingham (UK)
University of East Anglia (UK)
University of Sheffield (UK)
University of Cardiff (UK)
University of Edinburgh (UK)
Cornell University (US)
Yale University (US)
University of California-Berkley (US)
New York University
University of Washington (Seattle – US)
Syracuse University (US)
Ohio State University (US)
Studying SACE International in Vietnam saves parents and students up to AUD30,000 each year for 2 years which is the cost needed to study SACE in Australia including tuition fee and living expenses. It will also save Vietnamese students another year of foundation study as they will be granted direct entry into Australian Universities.
Students are able to study the SACE International Program along with their Vietnamese high school programs by taking nine class hours per week.