SACE College Vietnam is a pre-university institution providing International Foundation Programs to Vietnamese high-school students, that are designed to prepare them with the knowledge and skills necessary to study overseas. The programs offered by SACE College Vietnam include:
- South Australian Certificate of Education International Program – SACEi: is a South Australian high-school program. SACEi is delivered in many countries around the world as a high-school and pre-university program. SACEi was first taught in Vietnam in 2017 at SACE College Vietnam.
- Kings Advanced Level Foundation – Kings ALF: The Kings Advanced Level Foundation is a uniquely rigorous one-year pre-university programme. It is based on Pearson’s A-levels, which is the qualification recognised by the broadest range of high-quality UK universities.
- US High School Smart Class: High School Smart Class is an immersive online program for students in grade 10 and older (16 years old) which leads to a US High School Diploma. In this class you learn at your own pace with personalised guidance Kings High School Advisor.
- Shark Tank eSchool program: The Shark Tank eSchool (STeS) program has been designed by MIE Lab in partnership with The University of Adelaide (UofA). The Shark Tank eSchool program encourages students to think creatively in developing solutions to real world problems, prototype their idea, and gives them the opportunity to pitch it to a panel of experts. Thus, equipping them with the skills, knowledge, understanding and personal capabilities to participate and compete in a fast-paced global society, so that the students of today can build their own future for tomorrow.
- IELTS courses of all levels: With qualified native teachers who have rich teaching experience, we provide students with IELTS test strategies that will help them achieve their target scores.
- SACE Junior: Sace Junior is a comprehensive English program for secondary students that is based on the Australian curriculum. This program aims to improve students’ English language knowledge, skills and the use of language in all three aspects: literature, language and academic.
- Summer camps and study tours to Australia and the US: These programs aim to provide students with opportunities to study and experience high school and university systems in Australia and the US to shape their choice of their future study and career.